Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 1 - Finally Watched Beaches


So we are fully underway with the 12 days of My Holiday Beard. Every day that I refuse to shave, I have to do something nice for Rosey (and often something of her choosing).

She has been trying to get me to sit down and watch Beaches with her FOREVER! Last night she was finally able to check that off of her list. However, before we even popped it in the VCR (yes, you read that right... VCR) she told me that it was totally OK with her if I cried during the movie.

I assured her that the increasing amount of stubble on my face meant that I remained a man and a non-moviecryer.


It wasn't even that sad! I got more teary-eyed at Snoopy Come Home!

1 comment:

Carrilloeegc said...

Cela ressemble dispositifs peuvent tre encore comme la cration de la science dans ce cas, un objet que quelqu'un va utiliser tous les jours modifier leur combin lectriques comme des appareils. * Features 2200 peak/330 cranking amps for 12 volt batteries 4-gauge, 50 inch cables Most companies offer a one-year warranty.