Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Days 5, 6, 7, 8



Here's the latest on my Holiday Beard! As you can see, I'm beginning to look even sexier... We're up to Day 8, so to recap:
Day 8 - Put the Toilet Seat Down

Yes, I am a guy. Actually I'm a guy who used to be a single guy. Needless to say, I forget to put down the toilet seat from time to time. I got fussed at a few weeks back for never replacing the TP on the roll. So Rosey added this chore to my list.

An added bonus was that, in order to take a picture of the toilet, I had to clean the damn thing first!

Day 7 - Baked Her Some Cookies
I mentioned earlier that we were planning on baking Christmas Cookies to help get us in the Christmas Spirit. I made a huge mess in the kitchen (which I had to clean up) but we had fun!
As you can see, I couldn't help doing a little cookie advertising!




Day 6 - Drew Her a Warm Bath
Girls and their bathing. Can't they just take a shower in 3 minutes like the rest of us? Still, one of the nice things on my list was to draw Rosey a bath. Being the clown that I am I pulled out a sheet of paper and came up with this:


She wasn't impressed.

So I promptly went to the bathtub and started the water. For some reason she wouldn't let me, or the camera, in the bathroom so you're stuck with my rendering.

Day 5 - Shared My Feelings

It took me a little while to figure this out, but apparently girls want you to talk to them... Wacky, huh? Rosey refuses to accept "Nothin" as an answer to the question, "What are you thinking about right now?"

Even though I've mostly got 'nothin' going on upstairs, I've been making an effort to tell her things that are on my mind. But I still couldn't do it completely seriously:



No comments: