Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 9 - Took Care of All the Dishes



Ah yes! Tis the season to do kind things. Especially when those kind things allow you to keep your sweet-ass holiday beard!
Around the house, Rosey and I divide up the chores. I'm ususally on dish detail and I have to take out the trash fairly regularly. She's a pretty fine cook so I don't get to mess around in the kitchen much, and she handles the laundry.

Sometimes I get a little distracted from my duties. Oh I still do the dishes, but sometimes I don't necessarily do a full and complete job at them. So, next on my list: Take care of ALL the dishes. Even after a messy dinner.

I think she enjoyed this picture...


Next up on the list - I'll actually be cooking the dinner. Hope she likes her veggies with a side of meat! Muahahahaha!

No comments: